Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm back

Hello all,
I (David) am back in WA now. I arrived on Sunday afternoon. Since then I've been helping Heather out at Pre-Primary. She enjoyed teaching there but is also glad to have a holiday. We'll be moving up to Exmouth early next year as I have a job at an on-shore fish farm near town. I'm flying up with the owner next week to see the place and to sort out where we will be living (probably in a caravan initially). We are keen to catch up with friends before we go so if you have some free time over the next few weeks let us know. We'll post more details about what exactly we'll be doing up north when we know them. Living in Indonesia was worthwhile and we are open to going back if the business there gets their act together. Much opportunity but nothing realised yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment