Monday, September 14, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY( Sunday 13th September)...
Outside my window... is a sunshiny day. I've spent the afternoon enjoying lunch outside with friends.

I am thinking... of school tomorrow. I will be relief teaching in a year 1 class.

I am thankful for... the ladies in the church who have such a variety of talents and personalities. We are preparing for a progressive dinner with the other two churches in Exmouth- the Catholic Church and the Community Church. ECC is hosting the pre-dinner nibblies, then our Anglican church has the mains, and the Catholic church has dessert. The theme is "The way, the truth, and the life" and ties in with the Jesus, All About Life media campaign.

From the kitchen... Summer Berry Tart! It turned out quite well. I made it for lunch today. The oven is still undercooking things- but I am getting better at it!

I am wearing... A dusky rose coloured singlet with beads around the neckline and denim capris. This morning I woke up and announced to my husband that I was going to wear a summery dress- and I did, for church, and got lots of complements.

I am going... bike riding with my hubby this afternoon.

I am reading... not much at the moment.

I am hoping... for many things.

I am hearing... the wind whistling constantly around the farm.

Around the house... is a stimpson's python, again. I haven't seen it today, though.

A few plans for the rest of the week: teaching! It is week 9 of term, so we will be wrapping up the art projects we have been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment