Tuesday, October 5, 2010

23 Weeks

It is lovely to have Mom here for the 6th month milestone and at the reading of the books for "23 weeks pregnant."

So, at 23 weeks...
  • I am looking huge! Of course I'm supposed to say I am glowing and all that... but really... I am going to be an elephant by the end of January. But it does all seem to be in my belly. Big baby.
  • We are feeling (and seeing) lots of movement- the worst was the continual somersaults for the glucose tolerance test. I asked the lady drawing my blood if I would have to take the test again if I threw up. She said yes, so I managed to keep the glucose drink down. I will admit, the cool sweet drink was nice for the first sip or two, then it was like drinking undiluted lime cordial or jello... blech. I don't think baby liked it much...
  • Baby is supposed to be able to hear and be startled by loud noises. I haven't yelled at my stomach yet, so I don't know for sure!
  • We still haven't figured out the whole week/month thing. 23 weeks along, but 4 ish months to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment