Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Asher meets King

King is an old dog, but sometimes he forgets! He has always been gentle and mellow- he chases squirrels because he wants to play with them, he loves our cat Muffin, and would probably play with skunks if we let him. His attitude to Asher so far has varied between indifference and avoidance (I think he's just too old for a little human "puppy"). I had Asher in the side yard on a lovely cool afternoon and King decided to join us. He rolled over for a belly rub and Asher went in for a ...poke!

King wasn't sure about getting his nose picked by a 13 month old.

...

Asher thought King's feet were interesting.

...

And King had a bit of a taste and they were best buddies! Now whenever I walk Asher in the stroller up and down the street he keeps an eye on us and whines and waits for us to return. Lovely dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment