Monday, August 20, 2012

Back in Exmouth

Well, after all that, we are back in Exmouth.

In brief, Dave's visa to move to the US was going to take longer than expected and Dave was looking for work. He was offered his old job back temporarily, so he moved up and I flew up a few weeks later. It is odd being in the same house with different furniture (we sold all of ours, and the farm is now furnishing the house for us). When Dave receives his visa, we will move to the US. Asher and I will be returning in early to mid December, so hopefully Dave will get his visa before then!




Ian and Evelyn with Asher in Perth Airport


Asher and Ian looking at planes in the airport. I had an impulse buy and bought Asher a little replica plane, a realistic one, and he loves it. He kept pointing at the plane's wing out the window and holding up his plane. And he kept showing the toy plane to other people on the plane.
The weather has been beautiful since we arrived in Exmouth. We went for a walk our first evening.
Dave and Asher examine a starfish in the shallow water.
Asher and I walking in the shallows
Asher and I after my first day back relief teaching
Asher and Dave in the shallows
Asher on the mudflats
A little stingray in the shallow water


No comments:

Post a Comment