I have been working on getting Asher to say his name. He does, Asher style.
Me: "What is your name?"
Asher "Asher... yay Asher!" while holding his finger on his chin.
The finger-chin thing is from me trying to show Asher how to pronounce "f." And what do you say when Asher says his name correctly? You say "yay Asher!" So, that's how Asher became "Asher... yay Asher!" with his finger on his chin.
When you ask him how old he is, he proudly says "three!" (He's two). If you ask him to say two, he sometimes will. Last time I corrected his age (two not three) he said, "No... three!"
...
Asher found some dandelions in the yard few days ago . Later that afternoon they started closing up, and I told
him they were going to sleep. So he helped them close up, then laid them
flat on the ground, told them to go to sleep (he made snoring noises),
and stretched out on the grass beside them and pretended to sleep!
...
When I tell him, "I love you" he just giggles.
...
He likes to smell fake flowers.
...
He likes things that are blue, he just isn't sure what blue is all the time. Once he knows it is blue, he likes it more than other color whatevers. For example, he prefers the blue truck and the blue sweater over the other color trucks and sweaters. He really likes the sweater Auntie Mimi gave him, he points at it and says "blue!" when he wants it.
...
He carries the step stool around the house and uses it to get into all kinds of mischief. It is amazing what a difference a few inches in height can make!
...
No comments:
Post a Comment