A few funny moments from my students so far (bless 'em)...
1. (From a kindergarten girl I hadn't met before) "I've got Dora knickers on!" (then she runs off)
2. Girls stuffing dolls up their dresses to 'be pregnant', the dolls falling out, the girls stuffing them back in again...
3. One of the boys decorated a paper snake with aluminum foil, then glued it to the "Ss" page. He took another piece of foil and glued it off to the side. When I asked him what the foil was, he said the snake was doing burn-outs (American donuts).
4. For news, one girl drew a mushroom. With ears.
5. Some names submitted for our classroom goldfish: Goldy, Tinkerbell, Orangy Yellowfin, Big P, Carrot.
6. One of the girls drew a picture of our pet goldfish. With a necklace. And matching earrings.
*7. Added 25 Feb. The sprinklers came on in the middle of the day, so I explained to the kiddos the need to walk carefully on the path as it was slippery. They said, "show us" so I did, walking down the path and back up. When I got to the verandah again, they clapped for me!
These are so funny Heather! Thanks so much for posting them. Oh how I miss working with Kids. I hope you and David are well. Be Blessed
ReplyDeleteVery good, but there are four missing! I love the name carrot for a goldfish.
ReplyDeleteHi Guys
ReplyDeleteKids are so funny aren't they.
We were just looking through our contact details and found that we don't have you r email address, which is strange coz we are sure we have sent emails before.
Can we have it please.
Also check out the new blog servantsofhim.blogspot.com
Cheers
Oh year as Amanda said there are 4 missing.