However, his favourite part of going swimming is playing on the playground afterwards.
I try not to have a million tiny heart attacks when he climbs up the ladder by himself. Thankfully he listens to "No" as there are parts of the playground that are still out of bounds for a toddler, especially one that has a tendency to fall and hit his head when walking on flat, level surfaces... much less rope ladders and swinging platforms.
Our time back in Exmouth has flown. I'm fully immersed in the rhythm of our life with Asher and weeks go by before I remember I was going to call and catch up with someone! (And if that's you, I apologize! Call me!) Since we don't have a yard here, Asher and I go out most mornings to playgroup, to a park, or a friend's place to 'get the energy out.' Playgroup is available three days a week and we usually go two. He loves the trampoline and the swings there! After his nap, and lunch, there is maybe an hour or two before Dave is home from work. Some days fly by, and some days seem to last forever! But then you realize how much time has passed... and it seems quick again!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment