Thursday, January 17, 2013

Back in Texas

Wow, it has been a while since I posted! We've moved back to Perth since then, and Asher and I have flown to Texas. Dave is still waiting for his visa, we estimate it might still be a month and a half at least before he gets his visa.

We had a bit of a scare when we had emailed the visa center to change our address, and they replied requesting us to submit a particular form with documents- which we had mailed in early December! The packet contained originals (as requested) so not only was it a scary thing to lost, it also meant it would take a while to get more originals to send in. Eventually I was able to contact the NVC by phone and they said it was an automatic response for that stage of our visa, and that they had approved that portion that day! Which means next the paperwork gets sent to Sydney for Dave's interview. We're getting there!

Dave has our laptop so I only have photos from the memory card to upload. Here is a random selection...

The tiger at Perth zoo.
.

 The Prangnells at Perth zoo. See the elephant in the background?
.
 James and Asher playing together. It is so hard to get a photo of a nearly-2-year-old and a 3 year old!
.
Bubbles in the bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment