in the last 6 weeks Asher has:
- grown 8 cm (3.15 inches)
- gained 1.769 kilograms (3.89 lbs)
- has a 5cm bigger head (around 2 inches)
- grins big toothless grins
- sucks on his hand
- has poo-exploded out of his diaper
- follows objects with eyes/head
- had his first bottle of expressed milk
- practices grasping with his hand- the first time I felt his hand grabbing at my tummy while feeding I thought it was a bug or something crawling on me!
- sleeps for a 5 hour stretch at night
- baths and showers
- laying on the washing machine when its running
- staring at random things- the turtle on the bouncer
- the noah's ark mobile above his change table
- the 'comforter' that goes in his bassinet when he sleeps (which I stuff down my shirt periodically to give mommy-scentedness)
- the funny noises Dave makes to him
- being read to
- sleeping in public, loud places
No comments:
Post a Comment