Thursday, March 17, 2011

USA trip!

We've booked our flights back to the USA. It is a bit confusing to explain, so here we go:

Asher and I will fly to Perth on the 25th of May, which is a Wednesday. That Thursday I have an appointment at the US Consulate to register Asher's birth and apply for a social security card and his American passport.

Dave will fly to Perth Friday the 27th of May.

We will fly to the US (Perth to Sydney to Dallas) leaving on Saturday the 28th of May and arriving on the 28th of May. We're time travellers, y'all!

Dave will leave the US on the 16th of June. Yes, the day before our 5th anniversary. Oh well. I leave the US on the 27th of July, I think. So Asher and I will be in the US for 2 months, Dave for 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment